Wednesday, February 10, 2010

'Pants'ing Star Wars :D

  • I find your lack of pants disturbing.
  • You are unwise to lower your pants.
  • Your pants, you will not need them.
  • Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
  • I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
  • You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
  • The Force is strong in my pants.
  • In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering
  • Governer Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
  • I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your pants.
  • A disturbance in the pants. I have not felt this since near my old master...
  • Pull up! All pants pull up!
  • He has no time for smugglers who drop their pants first sign of Imperials
  • I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
  • That blast came from the pants! That thing's operational!
  • Alderan is peaceful, we have no pants!
  • I've just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of our pants forever
  • The pants will be down in moments, sir, you can begin your landing
  • These aren't the pants you're looking for.
  • Looks like someone's beginning to take an interest in your pants.
  • Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
  • "I want them alive. No pants." -Vader
  • I am altering the pants. Pray that I don't alter them any further
  • Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your pants.
  • Your pants can deceive you, don't trust them
  • Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
  • Luke, help me take these pants off. -(dying) Darth Vader
  • Away with your pants, I mean you no harm!
  • "Don't do that, my pants are dirty." "My pants are dirty, too."
  • The Pants are what gives a Jedi his power
  • Will somebody please get this walking carpet out of my pants!
  • I'm taking Captain Solo ... and his pants
  • Search your pants, you know it to be true.
  • Han'll have those pants down - we've gotta give him more time!
  • He is most displeased with your apparent lack of pants
  • Tell that to Jabba. If you're lucky he might only take your pants.
  • You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor. Take her pants!
  • I'm not in this for your revolution, I'm in it for the pants
  • Look at the size of those pants!
  • There's no mystical energy field that controls my pants
  • It appears you are to be the main course at a banquet in my pants
  • Curse my metal pants.
  • I don't think the Empire had wookiees in mind when they designed pants
  • So long ago, when all we had was our love. No politics, no plotting, no pants.
  • We've got to get a reading on those pants, Up or Down.
  • See through pants, we can.
  • The emperor asks the impossible. I need more pants.
  • And I thought pants smelled bad . . . on the OUTSIDE. Ahh!
  • General Tarkin, I thought I recognized your foul pants...
  • Judge me by my pants, do you?
  • I felt a great disturbance in the Pants.
  • Commander, tear this ship apart until you've found those pants!
  • Have you been in many pants?
  • I only hope that when the pants are analyzed a weakness can be found
  • The pants can have a strong influence on weak minds
  • We have no choice, our pants can't repel firepower of that magnitude.
  • I seek an audience with your greatness to bargain for Solo's pants
  • Jabba please take these pants as a token of friendship
  • Only now...in my pants...do you understand.
  • Search your pants, Luke. You know it's true.
  • You can waste time with your pants when your chores are done.
  • The more you tighten your pants, the more star systems will slip through...
  • Yeah, well droids aren't known for ripping pants off when they loose!
  • Don't try to frighten us with your scorcerer's pants, Lord Vader.
  • Put Captain Solo in the cargo pants.
  • Take care of your pants, Han. I guess that's what you're best at, isn't it.
  • Though I never thought I would be smuggling pants.
  • Your father wanted you to have pants when you were old enough
  • "I happen to like nice pants."
  • A tremor in the Pants.The last time I felt it was in the presence of myoldmaster
  • Luke help me take my pants off...
  • "Great pants kid! Don't get cocky!"
  • Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your pants.
  • "Slimey? My pants this is." -Yoda
  • "You know of the rebellion?" "That's how we came to be in your pants sir"
  • !?! We can almost buy our own pants for that!
  • Commander, tear these pants apart until you've found those plans.
  • I have altered the pants, pray that I don't alter them further.
  • I'd just as soon pants a Wookiie!
  • Rear pants down... Argh!!!
  • The pants are down! Commence attack on the Death Star's main reactor.
  • Yahoo! You're all clear kid. Now let's blow these pants and go home!
  • Yeah, I just got a funny feeling. Like I'm never gonna see my pants again.
  • Be mindful of your pants Anakin. They'll betray you.
  • I used to bullseye womp rats in my pants back home.
  • Leia: I love pants. Han: I know.
  • Remember your failure in the pants.
  • The last time I felt it was in the pants of my old master.
  • "Evacuate?! In our pants of triumph?"
  • "Your overconfidence is your weakness." "Your faith in your pants is yours!"
  • Bounty hunters ... we don't need their pants
  • Chewie, pants won't help me!
  • Fear will keep the other systems in line--fear of these pants.
  • I sense a great disturbance in the pants.
  • In my experience, there is no such thing as pants.
  • I've got a bad feeling in my pants about this.
  • Search your pants, Luke.
  • We have no time for pants, Commander.
  • No I don't think he likes pants at all. No I don't like pants either.
  • That's funny... the pants don't look as bad from out here.
  • You don't believe in pants, do you?
  • You don't know how hard I found it, signing the order to terminate your pants.
  • Bury your pants deep down, Luke. They could be made to serve the emperor.
  • I am a Toydarian! Pants do not work on me!
  • She must have hidden the pants in the escape pod.
  • Tell them if they don't do as you ask you will becom angry and use your pants
  • The pants go off in this direction
  • Threepio: It's against my programming to wear pants.
  • Your pants can decieve you, Luke.
  • At Last, we will have our pants.
  • Phew! And I thought pants smelled bad... on ... the outside...!
  • Sir, my first job was programming binary pants lifters.
  • Someone WAS in the pants
  • These pants are for smuggling, I never thought I'd use them to smuggle myself
  • You have taken your first step into larger pants
  • "Pants, Luke, Pants!"
  • "But I was gonna' go down to Toshi Station to pick up some power pants!
  • It's over, Anakin. I have the high pants.
  • This little one's not worth the effort. Come, let me get you some pants.
  • It is pointless to resist the power of the dark pants...
  • No more pants. I'm not going that way
  • You look absolutely beautiful. You truly belong here with us among the pants
  • I see you have constructed a new pair of pants. Your skills are complete.
  • Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking pants herder!
  • Clear your minds, and find Obi-Wan's wayward pants we will...
  • If pants are all you love, then that's what you'll receive.
  • Pants not make one great.
  • Use the Pants, Luke!
  • “Pants leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering”
  • I don't know where you get your delusions, laser pants.
  • Much anger in him, like his pants
  • You're suffering from hybernation sickness. Your pants will return in time.
  • Difficult to see. Always in motion is the pants.
  • Don't pants me again, Admiral.
  • Sandpeople ride single file to hide their pants.
  • Why I should stick my pants out for you is far beyond my capacity. -C PO
  • A great many voices cried "pants", and then were silenced, all at once.
  • Chewie, jam his pants!
  • I have pants now! -Darth Vader
  • If you fail me again, I'll put a price on your pants so large...
  • This little one's not worth the effort. Now come, let me get you some pants.
  • What kind of pants are you trying to sell us!
  • Almost there... almost there... PANTS AWAY! (trench run from A New Hope)
  • I have brought peace, justice, safety, and security to my new pants
  • Lets just say, we'd like to avoid any Imperial pants.
  • The Force can have a strong influence on weak pants.
  • We have... powerful pants. You're going to regret this.
  • You know, sometimes pants amaze even myself
  • Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants
  • In my experience, there are no such thing as pants
  • It's your father's pants. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
  • Oh yeah? Pants this!!!
  • So, you have a twin sister! Your pants have now betrayed her too.
  • This is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your pants.
  • “No, try not! Do or do not, there is no pants.”
  • dont worry kid i got your pants
  • How will the emperor maintain control without the pants?
  • I recognized your fowl pants when I was brought on board.
  • I take pants from just one person: Me!
  • I will teach you to master the pants
  • Imperial pants have entered the base! Imperial pants have entered the base!
  • Sir, if any of my circuits or pants will help, I will gladly donate them.
  • The pants you refer to will soon be back in our hands
  • This station is now the ultimate power in the pants. I suggest we use it.
  • You do have your pants. Not many of them, but you do have them.
  • Your pants, we don't want their kind in here, they'll have to wait outside
  • Jabba ... this is your last chance. Pants us, or die.
  • Nearly there... Nearly there... Just pants off for a few more seconds!
  • Oh, I wish I had your pants...
  • Pants turned her against me!!!!
  • Through the pants, things you will see!
  • You might have been a pants smuggler Solo, but now you're just Bantha poodoo!
  • Yousa tinken yousa people ganna wear pants??? -Jar Jar Binks
  • "They pants from..behind" (Gold Five)
  • Aim it at the pants!
  • Hay what kind of pants are you trying to pull!
  • I see your pants, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R
  • Just for once let me look at you with my own pants
  • Long ago in pants far away
  • The great Jabba the Hutt will now listen to your pants
  • The shield is still up ... all pants pull up!
  • These pants are getting worse all the time
  • Great, Chewie ... always thinking with your pants
  • May the pants be with you
  • Pants Captain Solo in the cargo hold
  • Short pants is better than no pants
  • The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old pants
  • Actually, Artoo has been known to make pants...From time to time.
  • Jabbas through with you. He has no use for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
  • Pants matters not.
  • She's rich, powerful, if you were to resuce her the rewards would be pants!
  • He was seduced by the dark pants of the force
  • I guess nobody told them about my pants at the Battle of Tanaab
  • Pants, you seek pants
  • Vader - Now I am the Pants. Obi Wan - Only the Pants of evil.
  • You can't win, but there are alternatives to pants
  • Give the evacuation signal ... and get to your pants!
  • I don't know where you get your pants, laser brain
  • Obi-Wan has pantsed you well.
  • The pants will be with you, always.
  • I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Pants are not as forgiving as I am.
  • Its the ship that made the Kessel pants in less than parseks
  • There will be no pants, young Jedi. I shall enjoy watching you die.
  • "Chewie, make sure there aren't any more chewing on the pants"
  • Han, my pants, you disappoint me
  • Hokey religions and ancient pants are no match for a good blaster at your side
  • It has seen the end of Kenobi and will soon see the end of pants
  • I'm looking forward to completing your pants
  • The odds of succesfully navigating a pants field are ...
  • I'm going in closer to one of the bigger pants.
  • Lets hope the old man managed to shut down the pants
  • Luke, I am your pants.
  • Where are the pants for the rebel base?
  • Pants me obie-wan kenobe, pants me
  • In a way, you have chosen the pants to be destroyed first.
  • You'll find I'm full of pants
  • Search your pants, Luke. You know it to be true.
  • I don't care what you smell get in pants.
  • Pants me Obi-Wan Kenobi, your my only hope.
  • He was seduced by the dark side of the pants
  • Yes let the pants flow through you
  • Great kid! Don't get pants.

No comments: